Now Fifty Percent Off Over 125 Nixon Watches
This is the biggest half price sale of Nixon Watches ever offered anywhere. Choose from the most popular Nixon watches including very exclusive Elite collections, core styles, new versions, classic originals and a very rare limited edition. Just apply coupon code NIXON50 at checkout to redeem.
A Rare Deal For The XERISCOPE² Squared
Own the coolest affordable mechanical watch for a cool hundred bucks off, starting today through Friday only at Watchismo.com
Only three hundred will be produced for each and once they're gone, that's it! Just apply the code SQUARED100 at checkout to redeem
See all XERIC Watches or check out the XERISCOPE² Squared below:
Ends Friday, Timing Is Everything
Meet The XERISCOPE² Squared
"I'm bold, modern & industrial. To those who aren't close to me, it might seem like I'm all primary shapes and straight lines. Yet I've always had an affinity for all things mechanical. Once you get to know me, you can see my true colors and what really makes me tick. My energy level increases with the simple things in life like a good cup of coffee, an afternoon jog, or high fives with friends. I may come across as a tough guy but I'm really just wearing my heart on your sleeve."
Our XERISCOPE² will be the most interesting watch in the room:▪ Fully-exposed, mechanical movement that IS the hour display
▪ Innovative time display with a unique double-sided minute Halo Hand
▪ Automatically recharges itself with the motion of your daily life: No batteries needed
▪ Power reserve meter
▪ Second timezone display
▪ Caseback crystal in an array of vibrant colors illuminating the exposed rotor as it generates power for the watch
▪ Watch is layered in panels of surgical grade stainless steel bolted together into one solid time machine for the wrist
▪ Bucks the trend of soon-to-be obsolete gadget watches that you could never pass on to future generations
▪ The XERISCOPE² is not high tech, it’s High Mech.
▪ A beating mechanical heart, the mainspring of the watch pumps life into this complex time machine.
▪ Seeing the action of the living machine on your wrist gives a thrill no electronic gadget can.
▪ Another rarity in timekeeping, the XERISCOPE²'s double-sided minute hand with two-tier arc of digits.
▪ The XERISCOPE² deconstructs typical watch functionality with easy to read originality.
▪ Wearing and winding this timepiece generates energy seen in this power reserve meter. Much like the gas tank of your car.
▪ Need to know what time it is at home when traveling or if it's too late to call where your better half is, no problem, the second time zone can be set to any other location on the planet.
▪ The rotor (oscillating mass) that generates the power supply to the movement, seen from the porthole caseback viewing crystal.
▪ A design perfected with focus on style and legibility. There's nothing quite like a mechanical watch. The many parts of a machine all working in unison completely viewable from the front is a rare sight these days...
Specifications:▪ Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
▪ Case Size: 46mm wide x 14mm thick
▪ Band Material: Calf-skin Leather Strap
▪ Band Width: 24mm
▪ Band Circumference: 175mm-235mm (Wrists up to 9.25 inches)
▪ 12 Month Warranty
▪ 10 ATM Water Resistance
▪ K1 Mineral Crystal (More shatter-resistant that a sapphire crystal)
A Big Plus From Minus-8
Many Layers of Substance and Style, New Layer 24 Collection
The Minus-8 Layer 24 embodies the clean restraint and modern industrial spiritual of MINUS-8. Layer 24 is the result of an uncompromised vision to build a watch of individually layered stainless steel. This process took us over a year to develop and resulted in a striking watch that communicates luxury and precision. The result is a stadium effect of 6 layers of 316L bonded surgical steel flowing from the exterior to the interior of the watch face uninterrupted in one unified gesture.
See All Minus-8 Watches Here or check out the new arrivals below:
MINUS-8 has changed nothing and everything about making watches. The timepieces are the product of a futurist, architectural mindset and years of challenging our partners to perfect a construction method that radically defies convention. Obsessive attention to a brutalist aesthetic, established Japanese automatic movements, space-age details and best-in-class materials define a collection that represents a new standard within the category. Each watch is a precise industrial machine.
Automatic Miyota 9120 Movement - The Layer 24 holds a power reserve of 40+ hours. 26 jewel bearings reduce friction within the watch case, allowing the highly durable parts to work flawlessly in a virtually maintenance-free environment. At 28,800 vibrations per hour, the Layer 24 has a high accuracy of time keeping. The balance wheel’s oscillations are viewable through the clear sapphire crystal face back and the minute “ticks” of the second hand.
Stainless steel is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass. It has a natural resistance to magnetic interference, stains and corrosion, which is greatly enhanced through PVD coating. Of the 150 available versions of stainless steel, a very specific type, 316L (the “L” stands for Low Carbon) was chosen for its receptiveness to extremely tight machining tolerances. The watch case is fitted with four individually PVD-coated stacked rings unique to our Layer family.
Physical Vapor Deposition - PVD is an industrial process originally developed by NASA that is used to precisely transfer a vaporized source material in very thin coatings onto a part within a vacuum chamber. The process is most commonly used for a variety of machine elements with strict performance requirements such as surgical tools and drill bits. PVD coatings can be harder and more corrosion-resistant than coatings applied by an electroplating process.